Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Confirm that all the research meets the ethical guidelines, including adherence to the legal requirements of the study country.
- Confirm that you have prepared (a) a complete text and (b) complete text minus the title page, acknowledgements, and any running headers of author names, to allow blinded review.
- An article accepted for publication in International Journal of Educational Technology is subject to an Article Processing Charge (APC) in amount of 250 USD.