Courses & Certification
- Instructional Design Certificate (Fully Online). This fully online program is for anyone developing and/or teaching an online course. Learn more...
- ADDIE Instructional Design Certificate Program (Fully Online). This fully online program is designed for individuals interested in learning more about the ADDIE model. Learn more...
- Instructional Design Models Certificate (Fully Online). You will explore traditional instructional design models and the progression of the learning design approach to creating online learning experiences. Learn more...
The following is a list of educational technology magazines. These are not peer reviewed journals. For peer reviewed educational technology journals, please see this page.
- EDUCAUSE Review
- Educational Technology Magazine
- eLearn Magazine
- Learning & Leading with Technology (L&L)
- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Technology and Learning
- THE Journal
- EdTech Magazine
- Education Technology
- Education Technology Magazine
- Center for Digital Education
- Campus Technology
Updated on January 26, 2016
Cite this article as: Kurt, S. "Educational Technology Magazines and Publications," in Educational Technology, February 26, 2014. Retrieved from https://educationaltechnology.net/educational-technology-magazines/