Instructional Design Certificate (Fully Online)This fully online program is for anyone developing and/or teaching an online course. Learn how to build and teach engaging online courses (learn more...)
Would you like to write for Educational Technology?
We are currently accepting the following types of articles:
- How-to or instructional articles
- Reviews (Books, Software etc)
- Case studies
- And articles that explore a specific area or angle of educational technology
Please write in an informal, non-academic style.
- Opinion-editorials: 700-1000 words.
- How-to, instructional articles, case studies, and other in-depth pieces: up to 3,000 words.
- All other articles (interview, reviews, etc.): 750-1,200 words.
We retain ownership of published material.
Please submit your article as a Word document. We are only interested in original articles (not previously published anywhere else).
Your article should include:
- Authors’ full names and affiliations.
- A 3- to 4-sentence author biography with an email address and links to your web site and blog, if applicable.
Email us your submission: email@example.com