Instructional Design Certificate (Fully Online)This fully online program is for anyone developing and/or teaching an online course. Learn the latest developments in instructional design for online education and employ a variety of multimedia technology tools to design, create and evaluate engaging learning experiences.
ADDIE Instructional Design Certificate Program (Fully Online)This fully online program is designed for individuals interested in learning more about the ADDIE model. The purpose of this course is to provide trainers/teachers with the fundamental skills in instructional design needed to develop successful training events.
Would you like to write for Educational Technology?
We are currently accepting the following types of articles:
- How-to or instructional articles
- Reviews (Books, Software etc)
- Case studies
- And articles that explore a specific area or angle of educational technology
Please write in an informal, non-academic style.
- Opinion-editorials: 700-1000 words.
- How-to, instructional articles, case studies, and other in-depth pieces: up to 3,000 words.
- All other articles (interview, reviews, etc.): 750-1,200 words.
We retain ownership of published material.
Please submit your article as a Word document. We are only interested in original articles (not previously published anywhere else).
Your article should include:
- Authors’ full names and affiliations.
- A 3- to 4-sentence author biography with an email address and links to your web site and blog, if applicable.
Email us your submission: firstname.lastname@example.org