Would you like to write for Educational Technology?
We are currently accepting the following types of articles:
- How-to or instructional articles
- Reviews (Books, Software etc)
- Case studies
- And articles that explore a specific area or angle of educational technology
Please write in an informal, non-academic style.
- Opinion-editorials: 700-1000 words.
- How-to, instructional articles, case studies, and other in-depth pieces: up to 3,000 words.
- All other articles (interview, reviews, etc.): 750-1,200 words.
We retain ownership of published material.
Please submit your article as a Word document. We are only interested in original articles (not previously published anywhere else).
Your article should include:
- Authors’ full names and affiliations.
- A 3- to 4-sentence author biography with an email address and links to your web site and blog, if applicable.
Email us your submission: email@example.com